The Finest High-Rise in Hollywood
The Madison Apartments has it all…gorgeous apartments…spectacular views…convenient living…and the excitement of being in the heart of Hollywood!
THE PERFECT LOCATION…
The Madison Apartments is largely populated by up-and-coming musicians, actors and filmmakers due to its perfect location. We are live in the heart of Hollywood where the action is! Just hop over the canyon and in less than 10 minutes you’re in Burbank. Drive 5 minutes to the west and you’re in West Hollywood and then the elite Beverly Hills. We are only 10 minutes from downtown. For even more travel convenience, we have a brand new entrance to the clean and modern underground metro system which can take you all over the city in minutes.
The views are spectacular as we are the only residential high rise in the area. You will be in awe of the spectacular cityscape view that sweeps all the way to the Pacific Ocean providing incredible sunsets. We also have views of the lavish Hollywood hills, including the famous “Hollywood” sign. A stones throw away in the Hills, you can escape to the beauty of Runyon Canyon’s lush nature and hiking trails.
Only 50 yards away, walk next door to the new Hollywood & Highland Complex where you can shop at stores like, The Gap, Bebe, Louis Vuitton, Sephora, Victoria’s Secret and many more. Enjoy the large plaza with its quaint outdoor boutiques and food court. Sip on a cappuccino while sitting at the mosaic tile topped tables and watch passer’s by.
The Hollywood & Highland Complex also has a grand selection of delicious restaurants for all tastes from Rolling Stone L.A. to Trastavere to California Pizza Kitchen & Johnny Rocket’s to name a few. Enjoy live Jazz and Big Band performances in the plaza as you dine outdoors or just have a glass of wine.
The Kodak Theatre is also located within the Hollywood & Highland Complex where entertainment (ballet, opera, orchestra, etc) art and many important awards events are held such as The Oscars, The Emmy’s, The ESPY’s.
Less than a block away is the Mann’s Chinese Theatre which has six movie theatres and provides regular star-studded movie premiers.
Take a stroll along Hollywood Blvd. and the star studded walk of fame just a half a block outside your door.
- Spacious High-Rise Executive Suites, plus Studios, 1-Bedrooms, and 2-Bedrooms
- Granite Floors & Countertops*
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Air Conditioning
- Oversized Windows
- High-Speed Internet Available
- Designer Drapes
- Custom Lighting
- East- and West-Facing Suites Featuring Oversized Balconies
- Large Closets, some with Enormous Walk-In Closets
- South-Side City Views as Far as the Pacific Ocean
- North-Side Meditative Views Including the Hollywood Sign and More
- Pool Area
- All Appliances Included
- On-Site Laundry
- Remote Control Gated Garaged & Outdoor Parking
- Closed-Circuit Security Cameras
- Intercom Entry System for Guest Admission
- Pre-Wired for Cable TV
*In Select Apartments
- Fifty feet from the now famous Kodak Theatre which now houses the Oscars
- The Hollywood & Highland Complex has multiple eateries as well as many stores to shop
- Lucky Strike, also in the Hollywood & Highland Complex, offers bowling, billiards, and dining
- The Hollywood & Highland Complex also houses the 30,000 ft² Highland Club with three floors of entertainment, dining, and major performers
- Three fitness centers are located in the immediate area – in addition to weight rooms and trainers, they offer basketball, boxing, and yoga
- The famous Roosevelt Hotel, half a block from the Madison Apartments, features nightly cabaret acts, has three lounges, and an award-winning restaurant
- The famous Mann’s Chinese Theatre around the corner has six movie theatres and provides regular star-studded movie premiers
- The Garden of Eden, just over a block away from the Madison Apartments, features every style of music on different nights
- Every night the Jimmy Kimmel show broadcasts from the El Capitan Theatre across the street featuring the stars of the day